We liked that it’s bold, that it can be a noun or a verb.
That it sounds aspirational and confident.
Because that’s what we are – all of us, together: Bold, Confident, Aspirational, Energetic.
And at the same time, we’re Collaborative, Giving, Kind, Supportive. Good.
We respect and look out for each other, even at those times when we’re competing. No jerks allowed. Seriously. Just as important, we respect and take care of our space. As a member of Endeavor, we (and your fellow members) encourage and expect you to take pride and ownership in your community.
- The biggest benefit of Endeavor membership is access to your fellow members. So make connections, collaborate, share ideas, provide or ask for advice, and obviously, create! We encourage members to buy/sell services from each other, to whatever degree anyone chooses. Just as important, members should NOT spend their days directly soliciting other members, or acting like a stalker, or monopolizing anyone else’s time. It’s just annoying and could result in losing your membership. Just, you know, be respectful.
- Endeavor is, first and foremost, a place to work. While we want our community to be open, fun and collaborative, we also want it to be professional – an environment you’d be proud to bring a client into at any given time. If you’re a member, we (meaning your fellow members) trust you to balance that.
- Earbuds in, headphones on or Clearly-I’m-In-The-Middle-Of-Something means “do not disturb.”
- Every person using Endeavor must be a paid member. It’s only fair. The exceptions to that are when members have clients or non-members in for a business-related meeting. Members are accountable for the conduct of their guests, and for not taking advantage of guests’ access to the space.
- If you’re a 24/7 All Access member with a key fob, remember that these are not transferable. Don’t give your fob to anyone else for any reason, and report lost fobs or keys to Sally or Doug right away.
- Endeavor is a smoke-free facility.
- Because we’re a community, there is no boss (other than you) and there are no house elves to clean up after you. So whether it’s The Wine Room or a conference room or any other common area, clean up after yourself and your guests. Respect your fellow members and leave conference rooms clean and ready for the next group.
- Speaking of conference rooms:
- Reserve the room in advance using the online tool; no squatting.
- No loaning rooms to outside groups. If you’ve booked a room, you have to be in it for the duration of the meeting.
- Did we mention? Clean and re-set the room when you’re done.
- The refrigerator in The Wine Room is for members’ use, but you should label & date anything that’s yours. If it gets scary in there we’ll start throwing everything out every Friday afternoon. If the fridge gets full, the 1st wine cooler to the left of the fridge is perfect for drink storage.
- We promised you bottomless coffee, and we’ll keep it stocked. But if you drink the last cup, make a new pot.
- 24/7 members: if you’re the last one out, make sure the coffee pots, monitors and lights are turned off.
- Phone booths are available for calls, or you can make brief calls in The Wine Room. Private desk members can make “subdued” calls from their desks; just be respectful of those around you. No speaker phones except within the soundproof phone booths or conference rooms (or private offices). And if you get a call in community space, move quickly to a phone booth so it doesn’t disrupt those around you.
- We have lockers available for Daytime members. Rather than leave your things sitting out while you’re away, bring your own lock and park everything in a locker while you’re gone.
- If you know someone who’d be a great addition to Endeavor, let us know! We’re always interested in meeting more like-minded creative professionals, and helping make more business-building connections for our community.
Conditions of Use[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
Use of the space provided by Endeavor Greenville, LLC (“Endeavor”) at 1 N. Main Street, Greenville, SC 29601 (the “Premises”) is subject to the following conditions. By signing your Membership Agreement (“Membership Agreement”), you have agreed to the below conditions (“Conditions of Use”). Endeavor reserves the right to update and change the Conditions of Use from time to time without prior notice.
- Services. The Services provided to you under your Membership Agreement (the “Services”) will at all times be subject to these Conditions of Use, your Membership Agreement and the Community Commitments.
- Proper Use. You agree that, when participating in or using the Services, you will not use the Services or Premises in a way that Endeavor finds inappropriate and you acknowledge that Endeavor may terminate your Membership Agreement immediately if it deems that you are using the Services or Premises in an inappropriate manner. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not use any of the Services for any purpose that is prohibited by law, by these Conditions of Use, by your Membership Agreement, by the Community Commitments or by the rules and regulations of the owner of the Premises (the “Building Rules,” below) as they may be amended from time to time.
- Confidentiality. You acknowledge and agree that during your participation in, and use of, the Services you may be exposed to confidential information of Endeavor or of other users of the Services (“Confidential Information”). You agree to maintain all Confidential Information in strict confidence, not to disclose Confidential Information to any third parties and not to use Confidential Information in any way directly or indirectly detrimental to Endeavor or any other user of the Services.
- Information. Endeavor reserves the right to disclose such information about you and/or your participation in, and use of, the Services as Endeavor deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request and reserves the right or to edit, refuse to post or remove any information or materials concerning you, in whole or in part, in Endeavor’s sole discretion.
- Decision. You acknowledge that you are participating in or using the Services of your own free will and decision. You acknowledge that Endeavor does not have any liability with respect to your access to the Services or the Premises, to your participation in or use of the Services or to any loss of information resulting from your participation or use.
- Termination. Endeavor reserves the right to terminate any Service at any time. Endeavor further reserves the right to terminate your participation in and use of any Services, immediately and without notice. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NEITHER THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY ENDEAVOR NOR THIS AGREEMENT SHALL IN ANY MANNER CONSTITUTE A LANDLORD/TENANT RELATIONSHIP, AND ENDEAVOR MAY IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE THE SERVICES FOR ANY REASON AT ANY TIME. Upon termination, you agree to immediately remove any and all of your personal property from the Premises.
- Indemnification. You release, and hereby agree to indemnify, defend and save harmless Endeavor and Endeavor’s subsidiaries (whether or not wholly-owned), affiliates, divisions, and their past, present and future officers, agents, shareholders, members, representatives, employees, successors and assigns, jointly and individually, from and against all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs, expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees), judgments, fines and penalties based upon or arising out of your negligent actions, errors and omissions, willful misconduct and/or fraud in connection with your participation in or use of the Services. You further agree in the event that you bring a claim or lawsuit in violation of this agreement, you shall be liable for any attorneys’ fees and costs incurred by Endeavor or its respective officers and agents in connection with the defense of such claim or lawsuit.
- Entire Agreement. The Member Agreement, these Conditions of Use and the Community Commitments constitute the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject matter contained therein, and supersede all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations and understandings of the parties pertaining to such subject matter.
- Modification. Endeavor may in its sole discretion, from time to time, change the Conditions of Use and the Community Commitments.
No sign, picture, advertisement or notice visible from the exterior of the Premises shall be installed, affixed, inscribed, painted or otherwise displayed by Tenant on any part of the Premises or the Building unless it is first approved by Landlord. No additional curtains, blinds, shades or screens shall be added to, hung in, or used in connection with any window or door of the Premises without the prior consent of Landlord. Existing blinds should remain up and open, except for brief periods for specific business purposes, or to block interruptive direct sunlight.
The Premises shall not be used for sleeping or lodging. No cooking or related activities shall be done or permitted in the Premises except with permission of Landlord, other than the use of café microwave, equipment approved for brewing coffee, tea and similar beverages, and – as pre-approved by Endeavor, use of the catering kitchen. No vending machines of any kind will be installed, permitted or used on any part of the Premises. No part of the Building or Premises shall be used for gambling, immoral or other unlawful purposes. No intoxicating beverage shall be sold in the Building or Premises without the prior written consent of Landlord.
No bicycles, motorcycles or other motorized vehicles shall be brought into the Building.
The sidewalks, entrances, passages, corridors, halls, elevators and stairways in the Building shall not be obstructed or used for any purposes other than those for which they were intended as ingress and egress. No windows, floors or skylights that reflect or admit light into the Building shall be covered or obstructed by Tenant. Toilets, wash basins and sinks shall not be used for any purpose other than those for which they were constructed, and no sweeping, rubbish or other obstructing or improper substances shall be thrown therein. Any damage resulting to toilets, wash basins and sinks, or to heating or cooling apparatus, from misuse shall be borne by Tenant (and passed on to member).
No additional lock, latch or bolt of any kind shall be placed upon any door, nor shall any changes be made in existing locks, without written consent of Landlord.
No equipment, furniture, boxes, large parcels or other kind of freight shall be taken to or from the Premises or allowed in any elevator, hall or corridor except at times allowed by Landlord. Tenant shall make prior arrangements with Landlord for use of freight elevator for the purpose of transporting these items, and the items may be taken in or out of the Building only during hours designated by Landlord. No deliveries of these items shall be made in passenger elevators. The persons employed to move the items must be approved by Landlord. No hand trucks, except those equipped with rubber tires and side guards, shall be permitted in the Building. No hand trucks shall be permitted in any passenger elevator or in the lobby. In no event shall any weight be placed upon any floor by Tenant that would exceed the design conditions of the floor at that location.
Tenant shall not cause or permit any gases, liquids or odors to be produced upon or escape from the Premises, and no flammable, combustible or explosive fluid, chemical, substance or item (including, without limitation, natural Christmas trees) shall be brought into the Building.
Every person, including Tenant, its employees and visitors, entering and leaving the Building may be questioned by a watchman as to that person’s business therein and may be required to sign his or her name on a form provided for that purpose; provided that, except for emergencies or other extraordinary circumstances, this procedure shall not be required between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., on all days except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.
No connection shall be made to the electric wires or gas or electric fixtures without the written consent of Landlord on each occasion. All glass, locks and trimmings in or upon the doors and windows of the Premises shall be kept whole and in good repair. Tenant shall not permit any noisome, noxious, noisy or offensive business in the Premises.
Tenant and its employees and invitees shall observe and obey all parking and traffic regulations imposed by Landlord, including regulations governing areas where parking is permitted or not permitted. Canvassing, peddling, soliciting, and distribution of handbills or any other written materials in the Building are prohibited, and Tenant shall cooperate to prevent these activities.
Possession of visible or concealed weapons is prohibited in the Building, except for security personnel and law enforcement officers while on duty.
Tenant shall not remove the standard blinds installed in the Premises, or place items on window sills in the Premises.
Smoking is prohibited in the Building.